RxSB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RxSB Forum

Where botting meets perfection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kris and The Addler Scammed me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savenok
post noob
post noob

Kris and The Addler Scammed me Empty
PostSubject: Kris and The Addler Scammed me   Kris and The Addler Scammed me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 am

Who Scammed You: Kris
Email Address of Scammer and Paypal
Email Address of Scammer: email ihvnolifeppl@live d0t(c0m)
paypal kuhkuhkris@aim d0tc0m
Email tstantonfsuu@gmail d0tc0m: this is The Adder's, he is the one that keeps stealing the account
Your Email Address: russianblue2119@gmaild0t(c0m)
Link to the sale/service thread: rsbotd0t(c0m)/forum/showthread.php?21273-Selling-2-High-levelled-accounts
What did you lose: The account he sold me, which cost me $62.04
How were you scammed and what was the original deal: He sold me an account for $60 USD, that was in danger of being stolen by another person, then he recovered it from me, and I can't get it back. I know he did because the email that he gave me that used to be registered is now registered on the account again. (tstantonfsuu@gmail d0t(c0m))
Date the deal was made: 04-27-2011
Screenshots or Proof they scammed you: i1216.photobucket d0t(c0m)/albums/dd362/savenok/proof2 d0t(png)
i1216.photobucket d0t(c0m)/albums/dd362/savenok/proof1 d0t(png)
i1216 d0t photobucket d0t (c0m) /albums/dd362/savenok/hacker5 d0t (png)
What would you like done (Refund, Ban, etc..): Refund.
Back to top Go down
seb
Technician
Technician
seb

PostSubject: Re: Kris and The Addler Scammed me   Kris and The Addler Scammed me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 pm

unfortunatly i dont think at the moment there is much we can do. im really sorry but noone on here has any powers to use the threat of banning bots to get refunds.
Back to top Go down
delimare
elite member
elite member
delimare

PostSubject: Re: Kris and The Addler Scammed me   Kris and The Addler Scammed me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I'll see what I can dig up on MSN but like seb said, now that we can't ban auths and whatnot, scam reports will be much harder to deal with. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris and The Addler Scammed me   Kris and The Addler Scammed me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris and The Addler Scammed me
Page 1 of 1