RxSB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RxSB Forum

Where botting meets perfection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving For Realsies :|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnderOath
UnderOath

Leaving For Realsies :| Empty
PostSubject: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Alright guys, gonna keep it short but sweet. I know I sound like a broken record but I'm gone for real this time. Selling all my accounts and leaving the internet. I'll stop by if I ever get the chance but it won't be often. Thanks for an awesome time, you guys are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Whatyousay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Is this the 4th time or something? Hmm. Well see you in a couple weeks on the new site.
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 am

Whatyousay wrote:
Is this the 4th time or something? Hmm. Well see you in a couple weeks on the new site.

my thoughts exactly...
Back to top Go down
UnderOath
UnderOath

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Nah, I know what you guys are thinking but I really am leaving. Because of personal things, I can't get on the interwebz anymore so I'll be gone for real :\
Back to top Go down
miss alice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Good luck UO. Its like the boy who cried wolf story Neutral
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 am

UnderOath wrote:
Alright guys, gonna keep it short but sweet. I know I sound like a broken record but I'm gone for real this time. Selling all my accounts and leaving the internet. I'll stop by if I ever get the chance but it won't be often. Thanks for an awesome time, you guys are amazing.
^posted : Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 pm

UnderOath wrote:
Nah, I know what you guys are thinking but I really am leaving. Because of personal things, I can't get on the interwebz anymore so I'll be gone for real :\
^posted : Wed Jun 24, 2011 5:52 pm

You say you're leaving... but then you're back the very next day. >.>

Whats your reason this time? New forum to fap too? Or some other reason?

If you dont reply to this, or post on any other thread I will be slightly surprised.
Back to top Go down
UnderOath
UnderOath

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 pm

A few of the reasons are that I'm leaving for Wyoming for college, I got a new job and a few other personal reasons. I don't really care if people believe me or not but once my account is sold, I'll be leaving Sad
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For Realsies :|   Leaving For Realsies :| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving For Realsies :|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RxSB Forum :: Clan News :: Announcments-
Jump to: