RxSB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RxSB Forum

Where botting meets perfection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums

Go down 
+7
Nofatchx
Aesir
TheyCallMeBoss
UnderOath
road
seb
delimare
11 posters
AuthorMessage
delimare
elite member
elite member
delimare

RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums Empty
PostSubject: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Whether Renegade likes it or not, this will be the new (temporary?) Rsbot.com forums.

If you're an old member from the Rsbot.com forums and you've managed to find your way here, you may be asking yourself what happened to Rsbot.com and why this new forum?

As far as I know, Rsbot.com was hacked and the the owner, Renegade, decided that it would be the perfect time for him to get rid of it once and for all (if any of this information is incorrect, let me know). While the old forum is down, the main Rsbot.com site still exists and will probably still sell scripts without any forum support. The Rsbot.com forum was a very close-knit community. We may not have had the largest base but we had loyal members who were always willing to help each other out along with new members. We also had an active market with great staffing that ensured business was conducted with as little scams as possible.

When the site fell, FourZeroTwo (better known as Sex? or NBK x Duality on Rsbot) opened up this forum for the Rsbot community to congregate to. I think we initially did it so hollowpoint wouldn't go into shock from not having a CB to chat in but that's just my opinion. Smile

Since old members will not be directed to this site from Rsbot.com, it is going to be up to the existing members who are already here to inform as many old rsbot.com members to come this way. As I have stated in the Account section, we will be starting the market up here once more just like we had on Rsbot. We have also opened up a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread where we can continue to support Rsbot scripts and nexus client problems as we did on Rsbot.

Why are we doing this? We want to keep the community together as much as possible while still providing the same type of support the old forum did. You may also see that the forum is a bit more relaxed than the old one so feel free to explore and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
seb
Technician
Technician
seb

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 pm

we will never die.
Back to top Go down
road
post noob
post noob

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

someone with rank on eb should post a thread letting everyone know about this site since I know most people there are members of rsbot.
Back to top Go down
UnderOath
UnderOath

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 pm

It's good to see you guys again Razz
Good idea road, problem is that it might be website advertisement and idk how Rene would take it. Somebody should still do it, I would if I could.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Back to top Go down
TheyCallMeBoss

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Good job guys Smile Keep it strong :p
Back to top Go down
Aesir
Aesir

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I was afraid I was petrified. Not anymore. Nice to have a place to go
Back to top Go down
Nofatchx
Nofatchx

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm

seb wrote:
we will never die.

Correction. We'll die, but RxSB will never die Wink
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Nofatchx wrote:
seb wrote:
we will never die.

Correction. We'll die, but RxSB will never die Wink

i thought the same of rsbot.com... until rene murdered it.
Back to top Go down
Ancientfear3

Ancientfear3

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I was wondering what the hell happened. Damn.

To whoever hacked us: I will bathe in your blood and glorify your eviscerated corpse before the teary night-sky...

-Ancientfear3
Back to top Go down
delimare
elite member
elite member
delimare

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:58 am

Ancientfear3 wrote:

To whoever hacked us: I will bathe in your blood and glorify your eviscerated corpse before the teary night-sky...

-Ancientfear3

Glad to see you made it here! It just wouldn't be the same without that special touch that only you can provide.
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 am

Ancientfear3 wrote:

-Ancientfear3

i found the hacker, with photos of him boasting about how he defaced us,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

although i am pissed at him, all he did was deface the front page, the forums were left pretty much untouched, it was rene that murdered our beloved site. that being said, i registered on the forums he came from and gave him the link to epicbot and mentioned how it belongs to the same guy as the other forum (us) he defaced. hopefully he will have some fun with epicbot as well, i would love to see EB get 'hacked' / defaced a second time.
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 pm

deli i recommend removing the first line of your post, and removing "support Rsbot scripts" and just have it say nexus scripts /bots. then at the end state that this is mearly a place for the displaced members to gather, and is in no way trying to 'copy' rsbot.com forums.

we made this forums to help the many users of the nexus bots who no longer have a support forum due to recent events, this is in no way rsbot.com and never will be, but that doesnt mean the old rsbot.com forum users are not welcome here. if Rene wants to try an take legal action against us for 'copying' rsbot.com, then hes not gonna get far if we stick to what i just stated. (we are a support forums for users of any and all nexus bot users, we are not rsbot.com)
Back to top Go down
Toke
post noob
post noob
Toke

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Thank the Gods I found you guys. I was beginning to go through lurking withdrawls.

- Toke
Back to top Go down
White Van Man
post noob
post noob

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:12 am

Do you know how hard it was me finding out I had to kidnap more little boys? Not hard. I should go troll epicbot and hurt all the 10 year olds feelings. Fucking kids.
Back to top Go down
Toke
post noob
post noob
Toke

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 am

White Van Man wrote:
Do you know how hard it was me finding out I had to kidnap more little boys? Not hard. I should go troll epicbot and hurt all the 10 year olds feelings. Fucking kids.

Launching troll raids at EB sounds fun.
Raid them like pirates. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums   RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RxSB forums, the new (temp) Rsbot.com forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RxSB Forum :: Clan News :: Announcments-
Jump to: