RxSB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RxSB Forum

Where botting meets perfection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im so fucking done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akade

Im so fucking done Empty
PostSubject: Im so fucking done   Im so fucking done I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Im so fucking done waitting you guys to make a forum or whatso... bots sucks and the updates sucks too, they dont even work.... fuck off renegade and stop fucking around and buy a domain and tell your modafaking crew to fix bots

ps: today was a slayer update which fked up the bot Smile
Back to top Go down
delimare
elite member
elite member
delimare

Im so fucking done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so fucking done   Im so fucking done I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Akade wrote:
Im so fucking done waitting you guys to make a forum or whatso... bots sucks and the updates sucks too, they dont even work.... fuck off renegade and stop fucking around and buy a domain and tell your modafaking crew to fix bots

For starters, Renegade doesn't even come here. He's far too busy rolling around in the money he made off of you from rsbot.com and he's also far too busy cyber humping all the kids over at EB. As far as the bots go, if you have a problem with a script you purchased from rsbot.com, then go to the support page there and submit a ticket instead of coming here to bitch and moan about it.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Patience is a virtue"? If you want another forum so badly then head over to EB. Why you're letting the wait over the new site bother you is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Akade

Im so fucking done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so fucking done   Im so fucking done I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

delimare wrote:
Akade wrote:

For starters, Renegade doesn't even come here. He's far too busy rolling around in the money he made off of you from rsbot.com and he's also far too busy cyber humping all the kids over at EB. As far as the bots go, if you have a problem with a script you purchased from rsbot.com, then go to the support page there and submit a ticket instead of coming here to bitch and moan about it.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Patience is a virtue"? If you want another forum so badly then head over to EB. Why you're letting the wait over the new site bother you is beyond me.

"patience is a virtue" wtf dude? ive waited for more than fking 4 months the slayer bot and still it sucks
Back to top Go down
delimare
elite member
elite member
delimare

Im so fucking done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so fucking done   Im so fucking done I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

You won't find support for rsbot.com scripts on the site that JF and WYS are creating. It will have nothing to do with rsbot.com or any of the scripts that were sold there.

Like I said earlier, submit a ticket through the rsbot.com homepage. The link for it is below.

http://www.rsbot.com/support/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im so fucking done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im so fucking done   Im so fucking done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im so fucking done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RxSB Forum :: Runescape :: Premium Script Support-
Jump to: