Where botting meets perfection

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

As we come closer to release...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whatyousay

PostSubject: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 am

Whoever deleted my post on "It's coming" can smd when this site is completely dead and nobody will be going to it (lol it already is). I just wanted to give anybody who's still here a little more info on the new botting site.

But before you read about the new info below, let's recap since the original post was deleted and for those who didn't see the thread. This July, the well known Admin from RSBot.com, Jagex Fails, will be creating a new site to sell bots on. Some of the bots will be the same from RSBot, but there will be a handful of new bots exclusive to the site that you will find more about later... There may possibly be a free bot (hey, it gets people in the site) but predominately it will be premium scripts.

Like I said earlier, there will be NEW and IMPROVED bots. A good example of this would be the dungeoneering bot. We will be taking the popular (and only dung bot on the nexus client) dungeoneering bot "ExaDung" as seen on rsbots.net and improving it to make it outperform its similiar counterpart. In addition to that, later on in the site, we will be offering new bots that will be given to beta testers first to work out the bugs to make it as flawless as possible for purchase. The site is under construction and will be available probably next weekend to the public.

Thank you, and I hope to see you all soon on the new website! There are amazing plans for the site, so stay tuned! Very Happy

P.S. I will be making a new email / MSN and create a new alias. My MSN will be known, but who I AM on the new site will not be known except staff.

~WYS
Back to top Go down
delimare
elite member
elite member

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to the new site!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aesir

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:15 am

I'm so stoked... I think I'm getting another erection coming on, and coming on hard.
Back to top Go down
seb
Technician
Technician

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:44 am

rolf, that bot is shite.... have fun with 4k xp per hour... you should try and convert rsbuddys one to nexus format somehow.
Back to top Go down
Whatyousay

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 pm

what did I just say. I said we're going to take the existing bot and work on it to make the XP just as high as it's competitors, such as iDung.
Back to top Go down
delimare
elite member
elite member

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm just glad we'll finally have a site that keeps adding new scripts in order to compete. If there's one good thing about the death of rsbot.com forums, it's the birth of fresh, new sites like this one coming up.

If you can indulge me, will it be strictly catered to the nexus client?

... and since the old thread no longer has the original post, I'll sticky this baby instead.
Back to top Go down
Whatyousay

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Indeed, it will be the nexus client. JF will be taking a position exactly like Renegade's (when rene was at rsbot). And we all know how hard-working and determined Mr. Fails is Smile

P.S. to all those interested in staff positions... DO. NOT. ASK. FOR. IT... Be mature, helpful, and active at the new forum and you will be considered.
Back to top Go down
martys0uth

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 am

hmm i can see trying to make thhis nexus dung bot better good, but why try when idung is 10$? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Whatyousay

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Well you see, lots of people don't trust rsbuddy due to it's shady past and DEFINITELY not powerbot. Nexus has been trusted for years, so there's your reason.

And if anyone else wants to say something about idung being better or "why trying" i'm just going to ignore you and not reply.
Back to top Go down
Yoursodead
post noob
post noob

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Quote :
And if anyone else wants to say something about idung being better or "why trying" i'm just going to ignore you and not reply.

+1 heheh
Back to top Go down
hollowpoint

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

when is it coming out????????? im going through forum withdrawal as this forum cant satisfy my needs. youre killing me man... KILLING ME!!
Back to top Go down
Whatyousay

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 pm

I see you're going through some tough forum / chatbox withdrawal Razz
The site should be up this weekend if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As we come closer to release...   

Back to top Go down

As we come closer to release...
Page 1 of 1